Monday, October 20, 2008

Job Interview

I wasn't really nervous during my job interview because I have had to go through quite a few of them already in my lifetime. The only thing that I was nervous about was the other people in the room. I realize that this was a good thing because there is nothing that says that a job interview has to take place on a one on one basis.

One of the questions that threw me was the one about what questions would you like to ask me. I am used to interviewers asking the questions and I came up with a few on my own but I could use some practice in this area.

If I could do anything differently then I would have looked over a set of questions that I formulated to ask the employer. This would have prepared me a little better for this question.

I learned that Angela is really good at doing mock job interviews. I really thought that she did an excellent job at asking the right kinds of questions. It was a very positive experience for me.

No comments: